Improve your home’s air quality with a Humidex® air exchange system.
WAVE VENTILATION SYSTEMS
The manufacturer of the Wave Ventilation System also produces Humidex®. Both systems offer the same air exchange and dehumidifying benefits. Other than the settings and controls, the main difference is that the Wave warranty expires after eight years where the Humidex® warranty is a full 10 years.To learn more about Humidex® call (207) 368-5161 for an estimate. There is never any obligation!
Humidex® should become an integral part of any home for the protection of the structure and the added value to homeowners for the following reasons:
- Improve Air Quality
- Reduces condensation on windows and doors
- Reduces excess humidity and musty odor
- Replace damp humid air with warm, dry air
- Operates at a low cost of $3.00/month of electricity (31 watts, UNS-209 and 38 watts, HDS-209)
- Does not require expensive part replacement - 10 year warranty (all parts warranty except outside vent)
- Does not require excessive ductwork - vented just like a dryer
- A summertime humidity control system that will also solve wintertime window condensation
- Avoid costly household repairs due to window frame and sill rot
- No Buckets to empty
- Protects the house from destructive moisture saturation
- Offers an indoor moisture control solution that reduces hunidity levels, mold growth, pollutants, gases, and noxious odors
- Creates an air exchange that improves the indoor air quality
- All-year moisture control for a comfortable, healthy home
Now that an easy, affordable, efficient solution to moisture and indoor air quality is available, Humidex® warrants being installed as an integral part of any home.
for Additional Savings
Humidex® products carry a 10-year parts warranty. Amortize the cost of the unit over ten years and compare that number to the cost of a conventional dehumidifier that needs to be replaced every few years!
Be sure to ask about the 10-year parts warranty when you call.